In case of promotion of Group ‘D’ employees it is based on seniority -cum-fitness and availability of vacancies. In case of Clerks to Auditors one should complete 8 years of service (iii)In case of Auditors to SR. Auditors it 3 years.
To be eligible to get Ist and IInd Financial up gradation under ACP one should have completed 12/24 years of service without any promotions subject to passing of trade test(SAS Pt–I or Supervisor(Accounts)Grade Examination
A complaint register is kept with Care Taker of the Govt. accmdn Viz., DAD Accmdn and Hostel Type accmdn. the occupants Can book their complaints which will be attended to by MESDEL and monitored by Care Taker.
In case of DAD Guest houses one has to apply through proper channel to the SAO (AN)Of the concerned CDA/ PCDA office dealing with allotment of particular guest house in the prescribed Proforma. (b) In case of CPWD guest houses elsewhere, one has to apply to
the respective Chief Executive Engineer CPWD in the prescribed Proforma together with a DD for a required amount.
When a govt servant acquires or disposes of any immovable property or through GPA, directly by lease, mortgage, purchase, sale, gift or otherwise; either in his name or in the name of any member of his/her family, he/she should give prior intimation to the competent authority regarding such transactions.
Rule 18(2)(B) under CCS (Conduct) Rules.
If an employee is ordered to join the new post at the new place of posting without availing full joining time to which he is entitled OR if he/she proceeds alone and reports in the new place of posting without availing full joining time and takes his/her family later within the permissible period of time, then the
un-availed portion of joining time could be credited to his/her EL account.
Rule 6 (1) and GIO(S) under CCS (JT) Rules.
When a govt servant is applying for passport facilities, he/she has to take prior permission from the Competent authority. While seeking prior permission, he/she has to specify the country to be visited; the object of the visit; and the period/time of the visit.
It has been decided by CGDA’s office to call for names of volunteers requesting for transfer outside the command twice a year i.e., during April and October.
As regards new recruits, they are required to serve for a minimum period of 5 years at the station of their initial posting.
As regards Inter command transferees, they are required to complete a cooling period of one year.
Senior Auditors/Auditors have to complete a minimum period of 5 years of service in the Department. Postings to sensitive/tenure offices/sections are strictly on the basis of eligibility cum seniority only; suitability of the individual and ACR
grading of the senior auditor/auditor concerned. Among those short-listed from above, the suitability of the person will be
ascertained from his/her service records and if required by finding out the antecedents and capabilities of the individual from the office/section wherever the individual is serving at the moment of consideration.
Prior permission/sanction of the competent authority is necessary for:
1. To join educational institution or course of studies for University degree.
2. To join Civil Defence Service.
3. To enroll as member of St John Ambulance Brigade,
4. To join Territorial Army, Home guards organization, and foreign language classes conducted by Indo-Foreign Cultural
5. To own wholly or in part or conduct or participate in the editing or management of any newspaper or other periodical publication or electronic media.
6. To give evidence in connection with any enquiry conducted by any person, committee or authority other than by Govt, judicial authority.
7. To ask for or accept contributions to or otherwise associate in the raising of funds/collections in cash or kind.
8. To accept gifts from near relatives or personal friends, when the value exceeds the prescribed limits.
9. To accept membership of Book clubs run by foreign agencies, Indo-foreign cultural organizations.
10. To receive any complimentary or valedictory address or accept any testimonial or attend meeting or entertainment held in his/her honour or any other Govt servant other than informal farewell held on occasions like retirement, transfer.
11. To engage directly/indirectly in any trade/business or hold elective office or canvass for a candidate for an elective office.
12. To accept fee for work done for any private/public body/person.
13. Acceptance of part-time lecturer ship in an educational institution, which is in the nature of a regular remunerative occupation.
14. To enroll himself as an advocate with the Bar Assn.
15. To accept remuneration for services rendered regularly to cooperative societies.
16. To undertake medical practice during spare time on purely charitable basis, if registered as a practitioner in any system of medicine.
17. To enter into negotiations with private firms to secure commercial employment even while in service.
18. To have recourse to any Court or to the press for the vindication of any official act which has been the subject matter of adverse criticism or an attack of a defamatory character.
19. To stay with foreign diplomats and foreign nationals abroad.
20. In case of pensioners who, immediately before retirement, were Gp A officers, to accept any commercial employment before the expiry of two years from the date of retirement.
Contents are the Responsibility of the Department
Site best viewed with
IE 6 and above with resolution 1024*768 pixels